Carlo Gavazzi is an internationally active electronics group designing, manufacturing and marketing electronic equipment targeted at the global markets of industrial automation.
The holding company, headquartered in Switzerland, ensures planning and development of the Group's business portfolio, to choose a coherent set of strategies and objectives, to monitor their implementation and the efficiency of the corresponding management tools and processes, to select the upper-level management, to manage corporate finance, controlling, tax planning, management information systems, communication and investor relations. The Automation Components Business Unit operates separately within the framework of defined strategies and objectives; it is responsible for research and development, manufacturing, quality, marketing and sales, human resources, logistics, finance and control. The CEO leads the business unit in line with the holding’s objectives with strong entrepreneurial drive and responsibility.
- To provide our customers with technologically innovative, high quality and competitive solutions, in compliance with their requirements and expectations.
- To create an environment conducive to our employees’ professional and personal development.
- To obtain a fair and equitable return for our shareholders through sustained development of our core activities.
- To create added value for our customers with our products and services in order to strengthen their market positions and establishing long-term partnerships.
- To adapt structures and processes to market needs and delegate responsibility.
- To promote an environment conducive to mutual respect and cooperation.
- To mark clear leadership and integrity by doing what we say.